My buddy James was asking me the other day to name 4-6 most influential people in Brunei Darussalam's IT development. It was food for thought and I thought long and hard about this over the last few days and James, if you're reading this, below are my nominees: HRH Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Bilah - Senior Minister, Prime Minister's Office HRH is very IT savvy and like all the younger generation, is very comfortable with ICT. I had the honour of presenting HRH with a PDA once and he took to it immediately, and I set up wireless internet both in his office at MFA and in his room at the palace so that he could access the internet from his PDA. This was some years ago when wireless was still a novelty. But from this interaction, I could already imagine HRH being the architect of a globalised Brunei (Cyber-Brunei?) where the knowledge economy would thrive. Pehin Dato Adnan - Minister of Home Affairs, former Director of Immigration & National Registration When he was Direct...
Hey, this is my lecturer! :D
ReplyDeleteWow! You can tell just by looking at the shirt?? ;)
ReplyDeleteWell, hehehe, you make me so unsure of it now. His nickname in school that he always uses is Saloo, heck, students and his fellow lecturers call him Saloo! And he looks like my lecturer from behind. Hehehe. Is it not my lecturer? :$
ReplyDeleteTina: Heheh maybe? maybe not? who knows? ;)
ReplyDeleteLOL. I think it is! Where was this taken, anyway? :P
ReplyDelete