My buddy James was asking me the other day to name 4-6 most influential people in Brunei Darussalam's IT development. It was food for thought and I thought long and hard about this over the last few days and James, if you're reading this, below are my nominees: HRH Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Bilah - Senior Minister, Prime Minister's Office HRH is very IT savvy and like all the younger generation, is very comfortable with ICT. I had the honour of presenting HRH with a PDA once and he took to it immediately, and I set up wireless internet both in his office at MFA and in his room at the palace so that he could access the internet from his PDA. This was some years ago when wireless was still a novelty. But from this interaction, I could already imagine HRH being the architect of a globalised Brunei (Cyber-Brunei?) where the knowledge economy would thrive. Pehin Dato Adnan - Minister of Home Affairs, former Director of Immigration & National Registration When he was Direct...
ya o o kah?
ReplyDeleteThats right! Atu mua mengajan tu laiii heheheheh!
ReplyDeleteHahaha!! Cute eh ia aniiii ehh!!! gigitan ku! bulih pinjam kah lain kali.. hehe
ReplyDeleteHeee heee heee kids just do the darndest things don't they? Bulih pinjam, tapi misti bayar deposit dulu arah mummy nya heheheh! In the words of my good friend Muthusamy, "Itu JENGKRAM misti bayar dulu hajjah..." :D
ReplyDeleteLOL!!!HAHAHAAH!!.. Muthusamy ani bukan saudara c-MANI kah? hahahah..
ReplyDeleteinda. mutusami si sami driver kami lagi sorang tapi sudah kami antar ya balik. pasal ya suka tidur.
ReplyDelete