My buddy James was asking me the other day to name 4-6 most influential people in Brunei Darussalam's IT development. It was food for thought and I thought long and hard about this over the last few days and James, if you're reading this, below are my nominees: HRH Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Bilah - Senior Minister, Prime Minister's Office HRH is very IT savvy and like all the younger generation, is very comfortable with ICT. I had the honour of presenting HRH with a PDA once and he took to it immediately, and I set up wireless internet both in his office at MFA and in his room at the palace so that he could access the internet from his PDA. This was some years ago when wireless was still a novelty. But from this interaction, I could already imagine HRH being the architect of a globalised Brunei (Cyber-Brunei?) where the knowledge economy would thrive. Pehin Dato Adnan - Minister of Home Affairs, former Director of Immigration & National Registration When he was Direct...
You take good pictures!
ReplyDeleteHeehee. I just found your blog recently, and keep finding myself paying your blog a visit.So I just thought I'd drop a line here. Nicely done. The photos I mean. You made the wet market look good! Keep it up! Hehe.
Thank you for your kind words. I am just beginning to take photography seriously and hope to get more skilled at it with each series of shots. Thanks once again and selamat berpuasa :-)
ReplyDeleteeh .. BKiD .. baik org di pasar inda hairan u ngambar ngambar atu ... ? hehe ..
ReplyDeletenevertheless .. good capture yo ..
Actually the guys at the fish market were really cool about it heheh! Plus I'm a regular there so they all know me.. I guess that helps :)
ReplyDeleteThis is great! I like this very much. I've always been fascinated by markets, and I hope to come visit some time.
ReplyDeleteAnd keep up the regular updates - you know people are visiting.
Thanks buddy! Still havent gotten that new lens for the cam yet :(
ReplyDelete